Keeping BIO-FAMILY together 3 Ways in Uganda:
- Building Spiritual & Physical Foundations
- Strengthening Family
- Preparing for Futures
Religion that God our Father accepts as true and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep ones self from being polluted by the world.
‘If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?’ – James 2:16
We build spiritual and physical foundations :
- Bible teaching and application: to Granny family groups, community & Pastors
- Food Security: Biblical Worldview Farming method that increases yield up to 10 times &teaches dependence on God alone.
- Shelter: Our national team builds a sturdy brick home that will remain with the orphans after their Granny is gone
We strengthen Family by:
Granny-Family group weekly meetings for:
- Bible Study & Prayer
- Monthly Health check-up
- Farming God’s Way follow up
- Crafts (weaving mats, necklaces)
- Farming God’s Way
- God’s Heart for the Orphan
Because we believe that man made orphanages for Children
BUT God made FAMILY for children !
Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
TEACH a man to fish you feed him for a LIFETIME!
We prepare the widows & orphans to move from barely surviving to thriving in their future home on earth by Biblical teaching and life application in the area of preventive health, food security & shelter
But most importantly, we prepare each one for their eternal home in heaven by teaching each woman and child to know The Way Home forever with Jesus.
“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.